Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Update

My parents came for a weeks' visit to celebrate my and my mom's birthdays. We invited our cousin and his family over for lunch on the 18th. His birthday and his youngest daughter's were sandwiched between mine and my mom's so it was just fitting to have a birthdays celebration together. I prepared a Hawaiian feast of Kalua Pork and Cabbage, Chicken Long Rice, and Haupia for dessert. I managed to cook the kalua pork on my trusted pressure cooker, cutting the cooking time into half.  It was a great success. 😊

Anyway, we have been busy planting and replanting all over the property. Thankfully, some rains poured whenever we did some transplanting, which made all the trees happy. ☺

My mom lalso planted a lot of seeds to germinate. Hopefully they will all grow. We will find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment